terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2012


Complete as frases com os verbos no Present Continuous (ex. am doing, is eating).

Exemplo:

Charles is doing (do) his homework.

Parte superior do formulário

»
The children 1 (play) in the garden.
»
She 2 (drive) fast today.
»
They 3 (not talk) to each other today.
»
Be quiet please. The baby 4 (sleep).
»
At the moment my wife 5 (feed) the dogs and I 6 (water) the plants.
»
Why 7 (you read) the letter again? Because I 8 (check) for spelling mistakes.
»
The sky 9 (get) dark. You'd better take an umbrella.
»
John 10 (not study) at the moment. He 11 (read) a comic book.
»
Where is Carla? She 12 (sit) in the living room. What 13 (she do)? She 14 (watch) television.
»
What a nice dress you 15 (wear) today

Parte superior do formulário

»
Where's Dad? He 1 (paint) the door.
»
He usually drinks tea, but today he 2 (drink) coffee.
»
She usually goes to school by car, but today she 3 (walk).
»
Who 4 (he talk) to? He 5 (talk) to his wife.
»
Maria 6 (have) a meeting at the moment.
»
What 7 (you do) tonight? I 8 (stay) at home.
»
Where 9 (you go) on holiday this summer? I 10 (not go) anywhere. I 11 (stay) at home.
»
What 12 (he read)? He 13 (read) an old newspaper article.
»
You 14 (not tell) me the truth. You 15 (hide) something from me.

Parte inferior do formulário


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário